Thursday, January 8, 2009



The camp strategizes us to be more confident in ourselves. It also unleashes our potential as a student and a camper. This camp has given the students opportunities to bond with the class. It is the most enjoyable and fun moment and the students get to spend time together as one class. The drills and activities that have been organized for us were fun and it gives us chance to work together as a team through hardships. I’ve learnt that we should have more courage to face any upcoming obstacles. The PMs were very kind and friendly toward us, students. They showed care and concern towards us. I’ve been taught that doing drills helps us to be more disciplined with ourselves. The games also has made me more aware that losing or winning its not important, it’s the teamwork that counts. We should not hesitate when we’re doing things just because we are afraid of failure. I’ve realized that if you participate wholeheartedly in the activities or games, you will get to enjoy the fun. I really enjoy this camp and hope that I get to participates such enjoyable camp in the future. I will be really looking forward to it.

Nur Azfarinah (2E1)
PM: Shafiq

No comments:

Post a Comment