Thursday, January 8, 2009


Hi. My Class rocks. At first I thought that the camp would be super tiring. But the first day of the camp was fun.

Our PMs was Fu Yong and Melissa. We did drills at first. Drills made my legs painful! I was like “I will never join uniform group!”. We were learning the grenade drills. Then we had water break, PM Fuyong threw the paper to us. The paper acts like a grenade. After lunch, we had “games”. The games train our physical fitness. It was fun.

At first, we played some teamwork game, I think that teamwork is very important. The PMs ‘saboed’ me! They asked me to lead them in doing the things, like situps, burpies, crunches, Jumping Jacks. I learnt that in order to lead, I must first do it and show it to others. I must persevere although I was tired and did not want to go on. But, I must stretch myself. We had to repeat a few times because some of them were not doing it. In order to progress on, we must all do it together. All for one, one for all! After that, we did success claps. We did 2000 of them! The first hundred was tiring and it was very painful. But the spirit of perseverance prevailed and I continued doing it.

Before that, a PM came to talk to us. His name was Zhiwen! Haha he was funny though. I hope that I will learn more things tomorrow. I am looking forward to tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. the zhiwen PM is the haha crab is it? can't agree more. :D

    i love this camp! :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete